Today I tried an awesome recipe from one of my favorite food bloggers No Bread and it was just too good not share with all of you. Below I have reposted the recipe for all of you. Enjoy!
Avocados. Bananas. Chocolate Chips. Need I say more. I’m so curious to hear what y’all think; when I finished making it, I actually thought I did it all wrong! Turns out this unique bread has a ‘different’ outcome… but I love different, and this bread is no exception. It’s pretty amazing!
- 1 cup Coconut Sugar
- 4T Coconut Oil
- 1 avocado (1/2 cup mashed)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 Cup Dairy-Free Milk
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 cups Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
- Dairy-Free chocolate chips
What You Will Do:
- In one bowl, mash your banana. In another, whisk your eggs. In a third, mash your avocado. Combine all 3 in a large bowl.
- Add coconut oil and dairy-free milk. I used almond.
- In a small bowl, combine GF Flour, Coconut Sugar, and Baking soda. Mix together.
- Pour your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients and mix.
- Sprinkle in chocolate chips!
- Pour batter in a bread pan, and top with a few more chocolate chips!
- Cook at 350 for 50 minutes.
**NOTE: This is the one bread recipe where the good ‘ol check your bread with a toothpick trick WON’T WORK. The consistency of this bread is going to be more mushy! The bread was ready to come out at 40-45 minutes, but I left it in the oven for 50 minutes, because I wanted the outside of the bread to be nice and crisp. The contrast of crisp bread edge to soft inside is heavenly!
**recipe and images reblogged from NoBread